Skip to main content

Work so hard i so fucking tired make little money

work so hard i so fucking tired make little money

It was frustrating. She could set up your invoicing system in less than an hour, and then it would take her 5 minutes to send an invoice for you. The first week I hired my assistant to help me with my emails and work, I went on a day trip to a surf break in California and surfed for 3 hours and took a nap. And you can either walk across and get blown up or you can hire somebody who knows how to walk across and not get blown up. Fuck teaching yourself how to do everything —use your time, energy and creativity to do the things you jard and are strong at. I now pay a service to drop of my lunch and dinner on my doorstep so that I am nourished, healthy and happy no matter how busy my days are.

Unit 102- Part B

There have been a number of data points recently that have caught me off guard. I understand if you are retired, a student, handicapped, doing heavy manual labor, or under-employed how you might not work 40 hours a week. Working 40 hours a week or less is fantastic if you are happy with your income and career, not bored out of your mind, and can get away with it. Unfortunately, I am neither skilled enough to do what I want with that little amount of time, nor do I have the courage to work so little for what I am being compensated for. I think I would probably get fired if I worked that little. Besides, I have at least 60 hours of work energy in me a week at the age of Might as well utilize it before it fades, because I used to have 80 hours of work energy in my 20s! Data point 1: Two women on the bus were chatting next to me and explaining what a long day at work they had. I got in an hour early at am and am absolutely exhausted! Sign me up! In equities banking, we lowly analyst had to get in at am to run errands and print out research for our traders, and then stay until at least pm! Data point 3: My friend in HR said her firm is implementing overtime compensation for certain level of workers who work more than 40 hours a week. She giggled and shrugged. If I am the CEO, and you command overtime compensation for working more than 40 hours a week, I will do my best to refer you to my competitor to blow them up. In other words, he took a vacation from his vacation.

Account Options

Not until you step up and do what you need to do to change the way your finances look. Sometimes that means you need to work more Sometimes that means you need to find the money to invest in a mentor Sometimes that means you need to sleep a whole lot less. The more you talk about how broke you are, the longer you will stay broke. Track how much money you made the day before, where the money came from, as well as how much you spent, and what you spent the money on. Sell something. Engage and build relationships. With everyone. You never know who might know someone that could use your services. But most importantly, stop complaining about being broke and do something to make more money. Get the help you need, even if it means taking out another mortgage or borrowing money from your parents yeah, I went there. You are here for a reason.

Unit 102- Part A

Dear Polly. I put in my 40 hours every week, and I still come out way, way behind schedule on. I feel guilty for getting eight hours of sleep every night. I feel guilty when I have sex, or go to therapy, or exercise, or take a long hot shower. Am I really committed and working hard if I do things other than work? I obviously need to take care of myself, but I really, really need to be doing work and everything else feels like self-sabotage. My incredible, supportive partner and I have been talking about the possibility of me finding a job that is more part time so that I can be more balanced and maybe even take on more schoolwork to get through undergrad faster. I dropped out of high school because I was too depressed to function. I have dropped every sport, craft, and friendship once it got complicated enough to require real work from me. I am so tired of quitting. I get the vibe that some of the people in my life teachers, co-workers, friends think I might be a little silly for aspiring to be a lawyer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

101 ways to make money in africa

Enter your mobile number or email address below and we’ll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer — no Kindle device required. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Learn how to Find The Best Investment Opportunities makf Business Ideas That Work in Africa ‘ Ways To Make Money In Africa’ is the most detailed compilation of business ideas, on-the-ground facts, market intelligence, tips and advice for anyone who’s looking to start a business or invest in Africa. We wrote this book to show you the unbelievable business opportunities that exist in Africa and the amazing success stories that prove their viability and profitability. We wrote this book to spark your brain with innovative ideas that will make you money in Africa. If monfy looking for a rich source of big and small business ideas that work in Africa, this is the book you’ve been

How to make money on earnings reports

Earnings season is one of the most anticipated points during the financial year for the market. It refers to the months when quarterly reports are released—generally in January, April, July, and October. And with the hype of the season comes a slew of analyst expectations, forecasts, and results that beat or miss those expert analyses. Analysts use forecasting models, guidanceand other fundamentals in order to come up with an earnings per share EPS estimate. The market uses these estimates to determine how a company will perform when the earnings are released. For better or for worse, companies are judged by their ability to beat market expectations—all eyes are on whether companies «hit their numbers. Knowing the importance of those estimates can help investors manage through quarterly earnings results. But keep in mind, these are estimates, so they may never be consistent from one analyst to. That’s because one analyst may use different metrics to come up with his estimates compared

How much money did muhammad ali make a year

Muhammad Ali was a local legend in southwest MI. He owned an 85 Acre estate on just under a mile of the St. Joseph river. I currently live about 7 miles from the Ali home. When I was a kid, I think I may have been in first grade, maybe second, aroundMuhammad Ali came to our school during a large assembly for the yesr of the new gym that was built for tear school district. He talked and joked around with the kids and signed a couple boxing gloves that were given out to a student who won them in a drawing.